Helping You Buy
Kings Manor Phase 2
Manor Farm Phase 2
Manor Farm Phase 3
Foxby Chase Phase 3
Select number of bedrooms...
Select price range...
£100,000 or less
£100,000 - £150,000
£150,000 - £200,000
£200,000 or more
If you have 10% deposit, we will loan you 10% giving you a total of 20% deposit to help you buy your first new home.
You still own 100% of your home, there is no interest to pay.
You don’t have to pay anything back for up to 10 years!!
Let us buy your current home with our Part Exchange Scheme, and take all the hassle out of moving!
The value of your current home generally needs to be no more than around 70% of the value of the new Chestnut Home that you have chosen.
We will pay up to £1000 each month into your bank account for a whole year giving you time to get settled into your brand new home.
If you have a family member or friend who can help you with the deposit for your first new home, we will pay them a massive 10% interest on the amount each year for upto 2 years!
Based on a £30,000 deposit, this would earn your family member or friend a huge £6,000 over 2 years!
We will assist you in all aspects of selling your home, and making the move to your new Chestnut home as stress free as possible.
No fuss, No hassle AND we pay your Estate Agency Fees!
Simply reserve a new home and we will help you to sell your existing home, AND pay your Estate Agency fees!
Backed by the UK’s leading lenders and the Government, the innovative NewBuy scheme allows people that don’t have the required large deposit to secure their new home.
Secure your new home by way of a low deposit and a 20% equity loan from the Government.
There is nothing to pay on the equity loan for the first five years.
You will own 100% of the property.
Choose from one of two exclusive Armed Forces offers
Move into your new home complete with fitted carpets, curtains, curtain rails, blinds, light fittings and bedding
Get an additional £500 off the price of your new home for every £25,000 you spend
Why Chestnut Homes
A bit about us
Chestnut in the Community
Kings Manor Phase 2, Coningsby
Tel: 01526 343323
Manor Farm Phase 2, Bardney
Tel: 01526 399705
Manor Farm Phase 3, Bardney
Tel: Telephone: TBC
Tel: 01205 311473
Foxby Chase Phase 3, Gainsborough
Tel: 01522 595302 Head Office
Hunters Place, Market Rasen
Tel: 01673 844033
Willoughby Chase, Alford
Tel: 01507 463440
Follow us on
Find us on
© 2011 Chestnut Homes. TJS -
Web Design Lincolnshire