Chestnut Homes have been established for over 30 years. We are NHBC A1 rated; enjoy a reputation for building quality new homes, and most of our customers responding to questionnaires tell us that they will buy from us again. We are a family run business, with a friendly, dedicated, and experienced team who work together to deliver quality new homes for our valued customers.
We are looking to recruit an experienced Administrator to join our team.
The role is to provide administrative support across various departments within our Head Office at Langworth near Lincoln.
The role is a full-time position, hours of work 8:30am – 5:00pm Monday - Friday.
Requirements within the role:-
- General office duties including, answering the telephone, document binding, filing etc.
- Assisting the Design Office to set up and maintain Site and Construction Manuals.
- Assisting the Constructions Department in the logging of man-hours and updating waste management information.
- Assisting the Sales Department to process plot certification and process and analyse customer questionnaires.
- Assist the Development Department to process handover documentation.
- Experience in a busy and varied administration role
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Extremely organised
- Strong ability to multi-task and prioritise workload
- High attention to detail
- A methodical and structured approach to work to see tasks through to completion
- Able to work as part of a team or on own initiative
- Positive attitude
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office
Our Company and Benefits:
Chestnut Homes build new home developments across Lincolnshire, and this position will be based at our office in Langworth, just outside the City of Lincoln.
As part of working for Chestnut Homes, and specifically for this role we offer:
- Competitive Salary
- Incentive Scheme
- Single Cover Private Medical Insurance
- Cash Health Plan
- 25 Days Holiday
So, if you feel that you have the skills and drive to carry out the above role and would like to be part of our professional but friendly team, we would love to hear from you.
Please submit your application and Full CV to:
Chestnut Homes Ltd
The Old School
Applications will close at 5pm on 7th April 2021