Chestnut Homes have been established for over 30 years. We are NHBC A1 rated; enjoy a reputation for building quality new homes, and most of our customers responding to questionnaires tell us that they will buy from us again.
We are a family run business, with a friendly, dedicated, and experienced team who work together to deliver quality new homes for our valued customers.
Reporting into the Head Gardener, the appointed person will have good general knowledge of garden maintenance and ideally based in Lincolnshire to cover our developments. This role will primarily be responsible for undertaking all aspects of soft landscaping to enhance and maintain our new homes developments.
Your general duties will include:
- providing gardening/soft landscaping work
- plant trees, bushes
- hedge and tree trimming
- lawn mowing
- spraying pesticides (PA1 / 6 desirable but not essential as training will be provided)
- carry out small maintenance duties
- weeding, striming, pruning
- litter picking
Requirements for the role:
- have your own transport
- a valid UK driving licence for a minimum of 2 years with no more than 6 penalty points or DRs (essential)
- physically active and capable of doing physical labour, working outdoors
- ability to work under minimal supervision and use initiative
- good communication/customer service skills
- be reliable with a flexible approach to work
Our Company and Benefits:
As part of working for Chestnut Homes and specifically for this role we offer:
- Competitive Salary
- Competitive Bonus Scheme
- 25 Days Holiday
- Enhanced Family Friendly Policies
So, if you feel that you have the skills and passion to carry out the above role, we would love to hear from you.
Please submit your application and CV to:
Chestnut Homes Ltd
The Old School