Chestnut Homes are one of the leading new homes developers in Lincolnshire, with high-quality developments across the county.
Although we continue to grow the business we do not lose sight of the “family” values that have served us well for over 30 years. We are driven to constantly improve all areas of the business to ensure we remain at the forefront of the local housing market.
All of our developments are recognisable by the attention to detail that we lavish on them. Both internally and externally our homes boast a very high level of finish and have probably the highest specification of all new homes within the area.
We build a mix of both market and affordable homes. We current build 200 + units per annum and this will increase to c300 homes over the next 18 months.
We are looking for an experienced New Homes Sales Advisor to join us, who will have experience this sector. The appointed person will arrive to find a friendly team, and a fantastic and well-respected brand to work with.
- Working closely with other sales colleagues and reporting to the Head of Sales.
- Escort visitors around the Show Homes/Developments and ensure they are fully informed.
- Ensure the Developments' Health & Safety Policy and Personal Safety Policy is adhered to and all visitors are aware of the requirements to wear PPE if entering the construction areas of the development
- Receive telephone enquiries from potential customers and provide appropriate information.
- Maintain contact with potential customers through regular updates and promotions.
- Maintain regular contact with existing customers on all aspects of the process.
- Completing reservation forms and initiating paperwork with speed and accuracy to support each sale, ensuring all purchasers understand the sales process, including financial and legal aspects.
- Deal with banks, building societies, solicitors and estate agents in a confident and professional manner in order to progress each sale to exchange of contracts in 4 weeks from the point of reservation through to legal completion. At all times maintaining an accurate knowledge of the progress of each plot,
- Guiding customers through choosing their kitchens, tiles and other upgrades and variations in a timely manner, ensuring the customer is aware of timescales and any extra payments due.
- Have an in-depth knowledge of the Help to Buy scheme and the process involved.
- Liaise with the Sales Manager to understand targets.
- Be aware of CML inspection dates.
- Be computer literate
- Ensure Show home is clean and tidy and open according to agreed working hours.
- Ensure signage, including directional signs, are placed and maintained correctly.
- Ensure that personal presentation is professional and of the highest standard.
- Undertaking any additional tasks as may reasonably be required from time to time.
- Experience of working onsite for a new homes developer within a targeted sales environment.
- Possess an aptitude to combine strong organisational and excellent communication skills with a keen desire to work in a quality driven business.
- Have effective time management skills.
- Be target driven, self-motivated and confident.
- Have a professional manner and appearance
- Convey a flexible attitude in relation to working patterns and travel.
- Own car is essential.
So, if you have the relevant experience and would like to join our very successful team, we would love to hear from you. You would be joining a growing business where you will be able to make a real difference and be appreciated.
Applications with a full CV (in strictest confidence) to:-
Chestnut Homes Limited
The Old School
Or Email email@example.com