Chestnut Homes are one of the leading new homes developers in Lincolnshire, with high-quality developments across the county.
Although we continue to grow the business we do not lose sight of the “family” values that have served us well for over 30 years. We are driven to constantly improve all areas of the business to ensure we remain at the forefront of the local housing market.
All of our developments are recognisable by the attention to detail that we lavish on them. Both internally and externally our homes boast a very high level of finish and have probably the highest specification of all new homes within the area.
We build a mix of both market and affordable homes. We current build 200 + units per annum and this will increase to c300 homes over the next 18 months.
We are looking for an experienced New Homes Sales Manager to join us, who will have extensive experience in a senior role within this specialist sector. The appointed person will arrive to find a friendly team, and a fantastic and well-respected brand to work with.
Reporting directly to the Managing Director, you will head up the new home sales, and help deliver the company’s achievable but challenging sales targets.
You will also feed into the company’s marketing strategy and work closely with our in house marketing team, in addition to working with our land acquisition department including the production of marketing/development appraisals.
- Experience in the new homes sector as a Sales Manager or Sales Director for a house builder of a similar size or from a large region
- Ability to recruit, coach and motivate the sales team to ensure they meet their full potential
- Able to work under pressure to meet and exceed targets
- Motivated and driven to not only deliver sales targets but also great customer service and enhancement of the company’s brand
- A proven track record of meeting and exceeding sales targets
- Passionate about new homes
- Be able to work closely not only with internal colleagues but also with new home agents and financial advisers to ensure a great experience for our customers
- Experience working closely with marketing teams and interior designers
- Organised and an excellent communicator
- Understand that the only way we deliver our targets; high-quality new homes, and great customer experience is by everyone working together across all disciplines within the company
- A sound understanding of health and safety requirements in respect of new homes sales.
- Full UK driving licence
The varied role will also include liaising with interior designers on the fit out of show homes; ensuring the onsite branding and presentation is always of the highest standard; attending production meetings; day to day management of all aspects of the sales team including rotas, holidays, absence, undertaking employee appraisals and arranging appropriate training; working closely with our customer care team.
In return, you will be joining our very successful team, and benefit from a very competitive salary; a company car; fuel card; target driven bonus scheme; company pension contributions; private health cover; 25 days holiday (+ Bank Holidays) etc. We also have a great track record of developing our employees and offering career progression.
So, if you have the relevant experience and would like to join our very successful team, we would love to hear from you. You would be joining a growing business where you will be able to make a real difference and be appreciated.
Applications with a full CV (in strictest confidence) to:-
Chestnut Homes Limited
The Old School
Or Email firstname.lastname@example.org