Chestnut Homes has been established for over 30 years. We are NHBC A1 rated: enjoy a reputation for building quality new homes, and most of our customers responding to questionnaires tell us that they will buy from us again.
We are a family run business, with a friendly, dedicated and experienced team who work together to deliver quality new homes for our valued customers throughout Lincolnshire.
We have an exciting opportunity to join our established Sales Team:
We are looking for a highly motivated New Homes Sales Negotiator to complement our team based in the Boston area, on a development consisting of 2 to 4 bedroomed homes. The main purpose of this role is sales generation and to act as the primary point of contact for prospective house buyers, guiding them through the process from initial meeting to handover of their new home.
- Effectively manage sales leads and generation by utilising development, marketing materials, show homes and local resources
- Serves as a trusted advisor and primary point of contact for homebuyer's from initial meeting through to home completion
- Builds confidence with potential homebuyers by selling the features and benefits of the home products and home building experience
- Generates buy-in by identifying needs of potential home buyers and matching related solutions
- Sales progression
- Compile weekly visitor reports
- Ensuring that the sales and marketing suite is maintained to a high standard
Skills and experience required to be a successful Sales Negotiator
- Preferably experience in New Homes Sales with a builder/developer or transferable Sales experience such as an Estate Agent, Sales Negotiator, Lettings Sales
- Able to build relationships and deliver sales in a target driven environment
- Outstanding customer care/customer service experience
- Resilient, positive, organised, numerate and detail oriented
- Self-motivated, able to work autonomously and act on your own initiative
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- IT literate (MS Office, internet, email systems)
What’s in it for you?
As part of working for Chestnut Homes and specifically for this role we offer:
- Competitive basic salary with uncapped commission
- 25 Days Holiday plus bank holidays
- Company pension scheme
- Qualifying mileage paid
- A supportive and rewarding environment
This is a Full-Time role, working 5 out of 7 days with 1 in 4 weekends off.
Please submit your Full CV and cover letter to;
Chestnut Homes Ltd
The Old School