Chestnut Homes are one of the leading new home developers in Lincolnshire. We enjoy an enviable reputation for building quality new homes on attractive well-designed developments, varying in size from 50 units up to 500 units. The company continues to grow in a planned and sustainable way, and we enjoy training and developing our staff.
The role of Site Manager is very responsible position within the construction industry and requires a wide range of skills and knowledge. As an Assistant Site Manager, you will assist the Site Manager in the delivery of all aspects of his/her role, and potentially cover sites in the absence of the Site Manager.
The Positions: -
- An experienced Assistant Site Manager (or a Site Manager who wishes to undertake a different role) to assist the Site Manager in his/her duties of managing construction site activities in a safe, professional and organised manner
Assisting the Site Manager with, but not limited to: -
- Site Planning, Organisation & Management
- Staff & Contractor Management and Supervision
- Material Scheduling and Ordering
- Managing Health & Safety
- Building New Homes & Associated Works to meet the Company’s Build Programme and Targets
- Management of Quality to ensure the company meets all required standards
- Management of Customer Care process
- Liaising with sales staff, head office, site inspectors etc.
- Attend and input to meetings as required
- Preferably you will hold the following current qualifications, however, we are very happy to support any training that may be required to cover any gaps in training: -
- SSSTS or SMSTS
- NVQ Level 4 (Site Supervisor)
- 3 Day First Aid Qualification
- CISRS 3 day Scaffold Inspection Course
- Fire Marshall
- CSCS Card – Manager
- You should have the necessary skills to assist the Site Manager in moulding a team of skilled professionals to build great houses for our valued customers, ensuring that quality and health and safety are at the forefront. The role is very challenging but extremely rewarding
- Good leadership skills
- Good technical knowledge
- Commercially aware
- Ability to work as part of a busy team, but also be confident in your own ability & decision making
- Good organisational, oral and written skills
- Good IT skills
- Hardworking, reliable and have a very positive attitude
- Clean driving licence
You should have appropriate experience in a Site Manager or Assistant Site Manager’s capacity on new home developments, and possess the necessary skills and qualifications required for this important role.
In return, you will receive a competitive salary; a good benefits package, and further training if and when required.
These are full-time positions.
So if you would like the opportunity to join our friendly, growing company, we would like to hear from you.
If you are interested in applying for these positions, please send your application and full CV to:
Simon Eyley (Construction Manager)
Chestnut Homes Limited,
The Old School,
Or via email to email@example.com