Children's Summer Competition
We've just purchased 9 new telehandler machines for use on our current and future housing developments and we'd love for children to get involved to name a new machine!
All you need to do is head over to our Facebook page and add your child's suggestion and let us know why they picked that name. You'll need to be quick as entries close on Monday 7th August
Suggestions so far range from Malcolm and Bob to Forky and big giraffe! If you think you can come up with something better enter now!
The lucky winner will see their name added to the machine and win a Go Ape Treetop Adventure for 1 adult and 2 children.
Terms & Conditions ‘Children's Summer Competition’
1. The Chestnut Homes ‘Children's Summer Competition’ (the Promotion) is open to UK residents only, except employees of Chestnut Homes (the Promoter), their families, agents or anyone professionally connected with the Promotion. Those under 18 can take part with their parents’ or guardians’ permission.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase is necessary to enter the promotion.
4. The promotion will run Thursday 27th July 5.00pm (BST) until 10.00am until Monday 14th August 2017. This period will be known as the Promotion Period. Any entries outside the Promotion Period will not be counted.
5. The prize winner will be selected by the Promoter.
6. There is one prize of a Go Ape TreeTop Adventure voucher for 1 adult and 2 children.
7. The decision of the Promoter in relation to the promotion is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
8. No information regarding entries or judging will be disclosed to any third party not involved in the conduct of the Promotion.
9. The prize is not transferable, re-saleable or exchangeable. There is no cash alternative.
10. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute any of the prize products subject to availability.
11. The winners will be contacted by 10.00am (BST) Monday 14th August 2017.
12. The winners must respond to the notification of their prize with 72 hours.
13. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material.
15. By entering, participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the Terms and Conditions. All entry instructions form part of these Terms and Conditions.
16. No entries from agents, third parties, organised groups or applications automatically generated by computers will be accepted. No incomplete or corrupted entries will be accepted. Any entries not in accordance with the entry instructions will be rejected.
17. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the Promoter reserves the right to offer alternative prizes of equal or greater value.
18. The Promoter reserves the right to amend, alter or terminate this promotion at any time due to circumstances beyond its control.
19. The Promoter's decision is final and binding in all matters relating to the Promotion.
20. The Promoter can accept no responsibility for and reserves the right to refuse, entries, which are corrupt, incomplete, or fail to arrive by the closing date.
21. No social media website (such as Facebook, Twitter or any other such website) are sponsors of the Promotion and have no responsibility or liability regarding the conduct or administration of the Promotion.
22. These rules are governed by English law and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
23. The Promoter of the Promotion is Chestnut Homes Ltd (registered in England under number 1040616) is The Old School, Wragby Road, Langworth, Lincoln, LN3 5BJ.
Back To News