Wimbledon Afternoon Tea Giveaway
To lift the mood of the nation after our World Cup dreams ended last night, we are turning our heads to Wimbledon! To celebrate the very British game we are giving away a voucher for a traditional Afternoon Tea for 2 at The Parlour, just down the road in West Bridgford, Nottinghamshire. So if you fancy a day out pop over to our Facebook page to enter the draw!
To be in with a chance of winning all you need to do is like our page, like our giveaway post and comment with the year Wimbledon was founded.
Terms & Conditions 'Wimbledon Afternoon Tea Giveaway'
1. The Chestnut Homes 'Wimbledon Afternoon Tea Giveaway' (the Promotion) is open to UK residents only, except employees of Chestnut Homes (the Promoter), their families, agents or anyone professionally connected with the Promotion. Those under 18 can take part with their parents’ or guardians’ permission.
2. To take part in the promotion entrants must 'like' the Chestnut Homes Facebook page, 'like' the competition post in the comments of the competition post with the year Wimbledon was founded.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase is necessary to enter the promotion.
4. The promotion will run from Thursday 12th July until the Wimbledon Final on Sunday 15th July 2018. This period will be known as the Promotion Period. Any entries outside the Promotion Period will not be counted.
5. The prize winner will be selected by the Promoter.
6. There is one prize per week.
7. The decision of the Promoter in relation to the promotion is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
8. No information regarding entries or judging will be disclosed to any third party not involved in the conduct of the Promotion.
9. The prize is not transferable, re-saleable or exchangeable. There is no cash alternative.
10. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute any of the prize products subject to availability.
11. One winner will be picked at random and contacted on Monday 16th July 2018.
12. The winners must respond to the notification of their prize with 24 hours.
13. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material.
15. By entering, participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the Terms and Conditions. All entry instructions form part of these Terms and Conditions.
16. No entries from agents, third parties, organised groups or applications automatically generated by computers will be accepted. No incomplete or corrupted entries will be accepted. Any entries not in accordance with the entry instructions will be rejected.
17. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the Promoter reserves the right to offer alternative prizes of equal or greater value.
18. The Promoter reserves the right to amend, alter or terminate this promotion at any time due to circumstances beyond its control.
19. The Promoter's decision is final and binding in all matters relating to the Promotion.
20. The Promoter can accept no responsibility for and reserves the right to refuse, entries, which are corrupt, incomplete, or fail to arrive by the closing date.
21. No social media website (such as Facebook, Twitter or any other such website) are sponsors of the Promotion and have no responsibility or liability regarding the conduct or administration of the Promotion.
22. These rules are governed by English law and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
23. The Promoter of the Promotion is Chestnut Homes Ltd (registered in England under number 1040616) is The Old School, Wragby Road, Langworth, Lincoln, LN3 5BJ.
Back To News