26th October 2020
Win a £50 voucher in our Halloween competition
Halloween is on the horizon and Chestnut Homes would like to put your pumpkin carving skills to the test. We’re launching a competition to find talented pumpkin designers across Lincolnshire.
Steph Tilley, Marketing Manager for Chestnut Homes, explained: “Every year we see some incredible pumpkin designs appearing in and around our developments as Halloween approaches. This year we decided to share a selection of the best we’ve seen on our social channels – and we are offering a £50 Amazon voucher as a prize for one winner living in Lincolnshire.
“We’d love to see images related to homes carved into the pumpkins. If you live in Lincolnshire, and would like to show us your design, take a photograph of yourself with your pumpkin and send it to us.”
Entries should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org before Friday 30th October. Feel free to give your pumpkin design a name and we will share as many as we can. By entering you are giving consent for your name and image to be shared online by Chestnut Homes. Terms and conditions apply
Terms & Conditions 'Halloween Competition'
1. The Chestnut Homes 'Halloween Competition' (the Promotion) is open to UK residents only, except employees of Chestnut Homes (the Promoter), their families, agents or anyone professionally connected with the Promotion. Those under 18 can take part with their parents’ or guardians’ permission.
2. To take part in the promotion entrants must send a photo of a carved pumpkin.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase is necessary to enter the promotion.
4. The promotion will run from 11.00 Monday 26th October 2020 until 15.00 Friday 30th October 2020, and this period will be known as the Promotion Period. Any entries outside the Promotion Period will not be counted.
5. The prize winner will be selected by the Promoter.
6. There is one prize of a '£50 Amazon voucher’
7. The decision of the Promoter in relation to the promotion is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
8. No information regarding entries or judging will be disclosed to any third party not involved in the conduct of the Promotion.
9. The prize is not transferable, re-saleable or exchangeable. There is no cash alternative.
10. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute any of the prize products subject to availability.
11. One winner will be selected and contacted on Friday 30th October 2020.
12. The winners must respond to the notification of their prize with 24 hours.
13. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material.
15. By entering, participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the Terms and Conditions. All entry instructions form part of these Terms and Conditions.
16. No entries from agents, third parties, organised groups or applications automatically generated by computers will be accepted. No incomplete or corrupted entries will be accepted. Any entries not in accordance with the entry instructions will be rejected.
17. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the Promoter reserves the right to offer alternative prizes of equal or greater value.
18. The Promoter reserves the right to amend, alter or terminate this promotion at any time due to circumstances beyond its control.
19. The Promoter's decision is final and binding in all matters relating to the Promotion.
20. The Promoter can accept no responsibility for and reserves the right to refuse, entries, which are corrupt, incomplete, or fail to arrive by the closing date.
21. No social media website (such as Facebook, Twitter or any other such website) are sponsors of the Promotion and have no responsibility or liability regarding the conduct or administration of the Promotion.
22. These rules are governed by English law and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
23. The Promoter of the Promotion is Chestnut Homes Ltd (registered in England under number 1040616) is The Old School, Wragby Road, Langworth, Lincoln, LN3 5BJ.Back To News