21st April 2021
Win a night in on us!
Win a night in on us! We are looking forward to St Barnabas’ Gin and Jammies event and we have 5 tickets to give away. Just the Tonic returns on Thursday 29th April 2021 online from 7.30pm giving you and your friends* a fun and relaxing evening to look forward to including gin cocktails, live music, and spa treatments.
The live online event provides a night of gin tasting and cocktail making with Amy Conyard; live music from the number one Gary Barlow tribute artiste Dan Hadfield performing Take That classics, followed by a relaxing ‘at home’ Temple Spa facial with local beautician Nicola Young from Beautiful Panda.
Addicted to Scents Sarah and Lottie will share their story and all about their products.
You will be posted a party pack including a sample of the new Bottomley Distillers and St Barnabas’s gin and mixer, a shopping list to make cocktails, your Temple Spa mini products, a silk eye mask, and wax melts from Addicted to Scents. There is even the opportunity to win a luxury hamper!
The dress code is you guessed it – pyjamas.
We are supporting the Hospice to provide care for the most vulnerable people in Lincolnshire. Any donations on the night will go towards our ‘Gin and Jammies’ fundraising total.
*All winners must be over the age of 18. Please drink responsibly.
**We will send you, online entry, gin sample, at home spa kit and wax melts.
All you need to do to be in with a chance of winning is to like the giveaway post and share this post with your friends if you wish them to enter!
The winners will be picked on Sunday 25th April 2021. Good luck!
Terms & Conditions ' St Barnabas’ Gin and Jammies Giveaway'
1. The Chestnut Homes 'St Barnabas’ Gin and Jammies Giveaway' (the Promotion) is open to UK residents only, except employees of Chestnut Homes (the Promoter), their families, agents or anyone professionally connected with the Promotion. You must be over 18 years old to take part.
2. To take part in the promotion entrants must 'like' the giveaway post.
3. There is no entry fee, and no purchase is necessary to enter the promotion.
4. The promotion will run from 16.00 Wednesday 21st April 2021 until 15.00 Sunday 25th April, and this period will be known as the Promotion Period. Any entries outside the Promotion Period will not be counted.
5. The prize winners will be selected by the Promoter.
6. There are five prizes of a ticket to St Barnabas’ Gin and Jammies, Just the Tonic event
7. The decision of the Promoter in relation to the promotion is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
8. No information regarding entries or judging will be disclosed to any third party not involved in the conduct of the Promotion.
9. The prize is not transferable, re-saleable or exchangeable. There is no cash alternative.
10. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute any of the prize products subject to availability.
11. Five winners will be picked at random and contacted on Monday 26th April
12. The winners must respond to the notification of their prize with 24 hours.
13. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material.
15. By entering, participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the Terms and Conditions. All entry instructions form part of these Terms and Conditions.
16. No entries from agents, third parties, organised groups or applications automatically generated by computers will be accepted. No incomplete or corrupted entries will be accepted. Any entries not in accordance with the entry instructions will be rejected.
17. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the Promoter reserves the right to offer alternative prizes of equal or greater value.
18. The Promoter reserves the right to amend, alter or terminate this promotion at any time due to circumstances beyond its control.
19. The Promoter's decision is final and binding in all matters relating to the Promotion.
20. The Promoter can accept no responsibility for and reserves the right to refuse, entries, which are corrupt, incomplete, or fail to arrive by the closing date.
21. No social media website (such as Facebook, Twitter or any other such website) are sponsors of the Promotion and have no responsibility or liability regarding the conduct or administration of the Promotion.
22. These rules are governed by English law and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
23. The Promoter of the Promotion is Chestnut Homes Ltd (registered in England under number 1040616) is The Old School, Wragby Road, Langworth, Lincoln, LN3 5BJ.Back To News