Latest Offers

18th January 2023

First-time buyer weekend at Chantrey Park, Market Rasen

Chestnut Homes is holding a first-time buyers event at its Chantrey Park development in Market Rasen on Saturday 28th of January. Visitors will be able to learn how a move to a new Chestnut Home could be within reach using the new Government First Homes Scheme.


First-time buyers will be able to learn all about the First Homes scheme, speak to an independent financial advisor and view our fantastic showhomes while enjoying a glass of fizz.


The First Homes Scheme enables buyers to own 100% of their home but only pay 70% of the price, with the government supplementing the remaining 30%. The discounts will apply to the homes forever, meaning that generations of new buyers and the local community will continue to benefit every time the property is sold.


There are only two homes remaining that are eligible to purchase under the scheme at Chantrey Park. The 3-bedroom homes start from £181,965, which already has a 30% reduction. 


 Helene Key, sales manager at Chestnut Homes, said: “Getting on the property ladder is a huge step for first-time buyers, so we’re thrilled to be one of the first housebuilder in the area to offer homes under this new scheme.


“Our First-Time Buyer event will help prospective buyers find out more about how they can take advantage of some really significant discounts.


“We’re committed to making people’s dreams of property ownership come true, and this government-backed initiative will help us do just that.”


Our First-Time buyer event takes place on 28th of January at Chantrey Park, Market Rasen.

For more information on the First Homes scheme and to check eligibility, visit    


Back To News
Web Chantrey2.Park.TheAvebury.199
Web Chantrey.Park.TheAvebury.260
Web Chantrey2.Park.44edited
Scroll To Top