Latest Offers

25th April 2022

First Homes Scheme set to launch

FIRST-TIME buyers in Lincolnshire could benefit from a 30% reduction off the price of their home under a new government scheme that is being launched in the county at our First Homes Discovery Day.


The event – which takes place at Boston United’s Jakemans Community Stadium on Saturday, 30 April – will reveal more details about the First Homes scheme, including the developments and homes that will be included in it and how to apply.


We are the first housebuilder in the area to launch the scheme, which is aimed at helping local first-time buyers and key workers onto the property ladder.


Taking part in the scheme will mean that buyers will own 100% of their home but only pay 70% of the price, with the government supplementing the remaining 30%. The discounts will apply to the homes forever, meaning that generations of new buyers and the local community will continue to benefit every time the property is sold.


Helene Key, sales manager at Chestnut Homes, said: “Getting on the property ladder is a huge step for first-time buyers, so we’re thrilled to be the first housebuilder in the area to offer homes under this new scheme.


“Our Discovery Day will help prospective buyers find out more about how they can take advantage of some really significant discounts, as well as announcing which of our developments across the county will be eligible.


“We’re committed to making people’s dreams of property ownership come true, and this government-backed initiative will help us do just that.”


Councillor Martin Griggs, portfolio holder for housing and communities at Boston Borough Council, said: “We are committed to assisting members of our local community to build a better and brighter future for themselves and encourage development within the county. This is why we have decided to support the adoption of the Government’s First Homes scheme - taking an active role in the application process.


“We are delighted to see Chestnut Homes embrace this scheme and we hope that our constituents will benefit from it for many years to come”


Our First Homes Discovery Day takes place on Saturday, 30 April at Boston United Football Club, Pilgrim Way, Wyberton, Boston, PE21 7NE. To book a timeslot at 11am or 2pm, please contact

For more information on the First Homes scheme and to check eligibility, visit  

Back To News
Web Chantrey2.Park.TheAvebury.203
FH Logo Strap HM
Scroll To Top